chaosetherchaosether

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Alert (BMKikiBeats) Alert (BMKikiBeats)

Nice

That's what i'm talkin about. A clean, well constructed beat. And for the people responsible for the 3.16, not every beat is made to be extravagant. Though you did lack a little ambiance, i don't think those people heard the small additions that increase the beats impact.

BMKikiBeats responds:

Thank you!!!! See, this is a comment worth saving! I do have an ear for "small additions that increase the beats impact" and do,look for it in others beats, but people do just want to hear top notch, over board most of the time, drowned out music more than just simple, but still very good! Once again, thanks for the comment, really helpful!

Word Filter Word Filter

n***az is disrespectful

How come there are no reviews for this insane beat. Here i am neck broken and ears ringing and there is an empty comment section. Shame on yall n***az. Nah i'm playin besides the initial "yooooooooooooo that shit is crazy" i was left speechless too ;)

BMKikiBeats responds:

Iunno... maybe they just don't search properly :/ Thanks, glad to see someone else who likes it as much as I do! This beat has to be one of my favorites ever made! Once again, thanks bro!